Thursday, September 23, 2010

Smitten as a Schoolgirl

Yes world, that is correct. I, Carolyn Nicole, have fallen head over heels into silly teenage romance. He is a year younger than I, but he is quite handsome! He has thick blonde hair that I want nothing more than to run my finger through, gorgeous blue eyes with a sweet sort of twinkle in them, and a manly phisique. He sits in front of me and to the right in my first block Geometry class and he is in all of my after school drama programs. I know that I will be getting to know him a lot better very soon. You see, it is very rare to find a good straight guy who is into drama. And what else is so special about him? I actually want to tell my mother about him. This is a big deal for me, since I don't really tell my mom about my life.

I was only mildly interested, until this afternoon. When I talked to him. Because I really like him. Alot.

It was as we were leaving the ITS meeting, and I said, "Hey, you're in my Geometry class." And he said, "Yeah, I am." And the conversation did not end there! We kept talking! And then as I was walking away with some friends and my ride, acting like a giddy fool, he called my name. True, it was only to tell me that Janna was looking for me, but nevertheless, he called my name!

Tomorrow, I think I'll wave to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment