Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Holiday Grouchies

I remembered today why I hate holidays. Not only are parents not home, but my sister flew off with her boyfriend. Also, every other human being that you know is busy with their own family. Today is that stupid holiday that everyone loves, Christmas. Not only am I compleatly alone, I'm Jewish. This holiday holds no real amusmant for me. Today, I have watched 3 movies, drawn in my 642 Things to Draw book, used oil and chalk pastels, listened to a ton of music, watched several television shows, and talked briefly with my best friends. I am bored and lonely. Thus, holidays = SUCK. Oh yeah, and as soon as we thought that was it, nope. Add a day full of menstral cramps and sucky hormones. Now every emotion I feel is increased by about 2,100. Thanks uterus. So much. So I hope you all had a merry fracking Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment