Sunday, December 5, 2010

Something Happened...

Something happened this weekend. Let's start by saying I was at a two-day theater festival hosted by my school, where over 300 other drama kids partied with us. The first day I spent entirely with the same group of people working on a showcase preformance. While offstage, I got to talking with one boy. We talked about alot of things; our families, religion, acting, ect. Well, there was a dance that night and he had asked if I would dance with him. I told him I would and he kissed the back of my hand. It was sweet. He kept telling me how special I was, how pretty I was, how good my song was. He made me smile. I ate dinner with him too. But durring the showcase preformance, as we danced, his hand kind of found it's way to my ass. I then took some time away from him, had time to think, and remembered that he lives over an hour away. I did ask a friend to give him my number though, and I'm now waiting anxiously for him to call or text. Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment