Monday, December 27, 2010

STR8 Against H8

Today, looking through my subscriber videos on youtube, I had a new Kelley video from liamkylesullivan. There hasn't been a new one of those in a while, so I got very excited and watched it right away. It was a campaign preventing homosexual hate. The campaign is called FCKH8. People can buy t-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, and other paraphernalia with various phrases against hate/violence and the profits go to foundations like the Trevor Project. I'll most deffinatly be buying a STR8 AGAINST H8 t-shirt.

This is a huge problem. 10% of the world's population is gay. My best friends are gay. If anyone hurts them, I'll hurt the haters. My challenge to you is to help stop it. The offensive slang terms are worse than swears in my opinion. Next time you hear someone say just how gay that is or how much of a faggot someone else is, tell them how uncool it is to turn someone's sexual orientation into a vulgarity. Remind them that the true meaning of the word gay is happy. It's about damn time that the world knows that this isn't okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment