Sunday, March 21, 2010

Heyy!

Hello and please welcome to the stage, a new blogger. Yes, I have never done a blog before in my life, but I have been thinking about it for a while and I think it sounds like a plan. You see, I want to be remembered. I want people to know who I am. Lucky you (whomever may be reading this, gosh I hope it's someone!) you get to know all about me. You have the good fortune of entering my life. Here is a little about me so that we may become better aquainted.

I am a high school student, but unlike most high school students I know exactly what to do with my life. I desperatly want to be an actress on Broadway. I would love to teach an art class in Central Park. When it comes my time to retire from the stage, I'll be a makeup artist. I absolutly adore cooking, music, and sewing. After I finnish school, I'm moving to N.Y.C. to live with my two favourite men, Sam and Mike (who you will be hearing alot about). I love all of my friends to death and never have anything bad to say about them. In my opinion, if you have something bad to say about someone you call a friend, then they just shouldn't be your friend. I learned that lesson the hard way...

Music I <3 = showtunes, Amanda Palmer, Glee, Idina Menzel, some Franz Ferdinand, and I rather enjoyed the last Owl City album! My musical taste pretty much molds with who I hang out with.

My favourite movies include Agust Rush, Juno, Driving Lessons, Harry Potter, Finding Neverland, well, pretty much anything with Johnny Depp I'll watch! I love Ugly Betty and can not believe that it got cancelled. I talked with the producer once and scored two signed photos from the cast. I love to laugh at the epic fail that is Secret Life of the American Teenager. Bad plot + bad acting = me laughing my ass off and my mother creating a new drinking game. (no, she isn't an alcoholic, she was drinking iced tea) Also watch Project Runway and adore Modern Family.

Warning: I am a coffeeholic and I don't care. Today I've had 4 cups and I still want more. I go crazy without it and can barely function. Don't give me crap for it either. I've been drinking it since I was a fetus and still ended up at 5'6" and I am in perfect health, so shut up about stunting growth and stuff. If you are like me, join the group Coffeeholics Nonannonymous on facebook.

I hope to blog every day, but knowing me, I'll slip up. I might not post if I've had a boring day, but that might also result in a funny bed-time story. Love to all who read and follow, and much more love and laughs to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment