Monday, March 22, 2010

New Trimester

Today was the start of the new, and last trimester of the year. My classes are much easier and as a result my backpack is ten pounds lighter and my stress level is back to negetive levels. Is this a good thing? Some might think it isn't so great, but I enjoy it!

Number one thing I'm going to have to get used to: not eating breakfast in class anymore. I have gotten used to toasting a bagel at home and taking it to first block Algebra. Now my day begins with French, and foreign language teachers don't want anything in your mouth during class.

Also, now that there aren't many things in my backpack, it doesn't stand up on it's own anymore. It gets very annoying to keep propping it back up against the desk.

Biggest accomplishment of the day was most deffinatly figuring out my gym locker. It may have taken me four trys to get the lock open, but I did it all the same. I felt so very proud, you have no idea!

Question of the day, from me to you:
What is the best and worst part of switching classes?

No comments:

Post a Comment