Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Stars

Trust me, I'm not crazy.

I think that if the stars could talk, they would tell the sweetest stories. I mean, they have seen an awful lot. They probobly sing, and tell jokes with the moon. They are just a little too far away for us to hear them. Either that, or the world is just to loud. Really, think about just how much we worry, and talk, and yell. Then there's the sounds of nature too. Animals make an awful lot of unnesecary noise. If for just one minute the entire world could go silent, imagine what we would hear.

I told Sam this theory one night. He asked if I had been huffing paint and sent me to bed. Now he thinks it's hillarious. I just like to believe that there's something more, something a little magical and special. Silly hopes, but hope all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment