Saturday, March 27, 2010

Techies!!!

We all love our techies! They are the ones who make us sound good, and look good, and make sets, and a bunch of other crap that the actors adore. Well I went to my school's chorus and band concert a few nights ago, and I sat with Manda, Mike, Shannon, and Izzy. I get all of my brilliant writing ideas when I'm around Manda. We had been talking about how the mass of people looked like a sea of rainbow fish and wondering what the heck we were huffing, when Mike (resident techie) decided our wacky conversation should be over and shined a flashlight in our faces. You're probobly asking why he had a flashlight. Well, being everyone's favourite techie is a tall order indeed. He always has a flashlight in a flashlight holster around his belt. Manda and I then figured out exactly how a tech army would force all actors into submission. I am in the midst of writing a story about how this would go down exactly. This story will be posted upon compleation. :]

1 comment:

  1. Actually, this story will be posted on my other blog http://publishedbychapter.blogspot.com and will be done in 3 acts. More stories to come on that one, and after When Techies Attack, I'll start a heavier and longer story. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete