Thursday, July 22, 2010

Making Me Special!

I discovered about 2 seconds ago that my bandcamp is the 4th link to come up when you google my name. I think this deserves a blog!

I got a comment on one of my chain mail posts from someone who is not actually a close friend. Or a friend at all really. This made me feel incredibly special! Someone read my blog and I didn't have to send them the link and tell them to do it!

Then I checked my youtube where I posted a vlog today. It had a comment after 3 hours of being online.

Then I googled myself and there it was, my bandcamp link!

People are listening to me, even if it isn't anything really big (yet) they are listening and that makes me feel like I can actually make a difference about something. Thank you all for making me feel special! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment