Friday, August 27, 2010

ABC (So Totaly Not) Family

Tonight I took two hours out of my life to catch up on my television crack, Secret Life of the American Teenager. We have changed the name to the more appropriate, Not So Secret Life of the American Slut. If you don't know what this show is about, it's pretty much a bunch of teenagers all having sex. The preggo count at the moment is 3, (15 year old mom, mother of teen mom, skanky 17 year old mom) Really, it's a wonder skanky mom didn't get preggo first. There are bets down on who will be next and how many more seasons ABC can squeeze out of this pathetic excuse of a show. Not only is the plot the most horrifying thing ever, I believe they made a point of finding the worst actors in existence. If any emotion is shown on that show, it's a special night. I watch this with my mother, and together we have made the most amazing drinking game the world has ever known! The drinking word changes sometimes, but it's always something along the lines of slut, sex, baby, or marriage. The first time we played, the word was slut and mother made it through 2 whole glasses of iced tea. Comment if you decide to take part in my merriment of the most horrible show that ever was partialy alive. How many glasses will you get through?

No comments:

Post a Comment