Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Yes, That Was Indeed a Cup of Coffee 2 Seconds Ago

I have an addiction. I understand this. I am not ashamed. I do not seek help nor do I wish for help. I, Carolyn Nicole, am addicted to COFFEE!

This addiction is in fact one that I can blame fully on my mother. From the time I was a mere fetus in the womb, I have been ingesting the delectable form of caffeine. As a baby, daddy dipped my pacafire in coffee to get me to shut up (for as you know if you have actually been reading this entire blog, I hated my father as an infant) At the age of 2 I drank my mother's extra-large iced coffee in full when she wasn't watching. At 3 I woke my father up at 6 o'clock in the morning demanding to go to Dunkin Donuts. With this kind of history, I can not be helped.

Thank you and good day

No comments:

Post a Comment