Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chain Email - AGAIN!

So I only get these stupid chain emails from ONE PERSON now (You know who you are). But today as I checked my email, there it was. Yet another chain email. I took one look at the screen and all I could think was, it is indeed time to blog.

If you remember from last time, the original email is in regular print and my answers are in bold.

USING ONLY ONE WORD Fine.
Not as easy as you might think! Sure. Now forward, NO! change the answers to suit you Eh... and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Pishaw! Be sure to send back to the person you received it from! Hahaha!

Where is your cell phone? Damn! Lost it again!
Pocket
Significant other? Yeah right. Do the gays count?
Laughter
Your hair? New yummy blonde highlights
Sexy
Your mother? Miss Sophie May? Oh dear lord!
Different
Your father? Trekki....
Daddy!
Your favorite thing? COFFEE!!!!! And the menfolk of course ;]
Art
Your dream last night? That is my head thank you very much!
Home
Your favorite drink? Like this is even a question!
Coffee
What room are you in? Technically basement, but...
Michigan
Your hobby? What don't I do for fun?
Living
Your fear? Scariest thing ever...
Alone
Where do you want to be in 6 years Pretty much not lonely
Found
Where were you last night? Oh wouldn't you like to know! My night life is none of your concern...
Mitten
Something that you aren't? Virtuous...
Boring
Muffins? Bagel cart?
Yum
Wish list item? Microphone, the ability to use FL Studio 9...
Piano :/
Last thing you did? I was gonna say baby, but that sounds wrong...I was with my niece and we...
Cuddled
What are you wearing? Absolutely nothing. :p
PJ's
T V ? Monday nights on ABC (so totally not) Family
Bravo
Your pets? Soon to be none it seems like... :'[
Star
Friends? Only the bees-knees fo' sho'!
Best

Your life? Only one word can describe it...
Snazzletastic
Your mood? SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS
Up
Missing someone? More specifically, MY men. But yeah, men in general works too.
Men
Drinking All the time. Never stop.
Milk
Your car? Red cobalt bitches!
Roxie
Something you're not wearing? Clothes.
Shoes
Your favorite store? Spencer's :p
Maurice's
Your favorite color That means green to all those non frenchy people (i.e. my best friends...)
Vert
When is the last time you cried So not a funny question
Tonight...
Who will resend this? Do toucans speak fluent Mandarin Chinese?
No?
Where do you go to over and over? You mean where do I practically live seeing as I spend more time there than at my actual home?
Auditorium
Five people who email me regularly? Did you forget your one rule?
One word bucko
My favorite place to eat? Only when I'm cooking and friends come over.
Home
Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? I just want to go home at this point
NH
Four people I think will respond Um, that rule of yours?
One word? Maybe?

Here's what you are supposed to do...Oh boy. and please don't spoil the fun... too late! Hit 'forward,' I politly decline delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people, including me. I'm gonna go with no...

No comments:

Post a Comment