Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Acting Like You're 12 Gets You Through the Night

So this week I went camping. The first night there was a thunder storm. We hid in the camper and played scatagories, and when the mothers let us go back to our tents we played a scandelous game of truth or dare. To sum it up, half of us were naked while the other half had underwear on the outside of their clothes. Yup. That happens.
The next night it was dry enough for marshmallows, so we played MASH. I am proud to say I was married to Tyra Banks. On the way back from the bathroom (at midnight mind you) we spotted a skunk. Now I am not an IDIOT so I said to stay still and don't talk. Everyone else began to scream and ran. Awesome. One of the moms heard us and found us in the bathroom. Apparently skunky had been around our campsite already, but luckily didn't spray anything.
I went home the third day, but before I left we all sat around the campfire and made friendship bracelets. This is how to survive the wilderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment