Sunday, June 13, 2010

More Best Friends

There is a lovely thing called a "This I Believe" essay that is a requirement for my English class. Instead of stupid, boring, standard 5-paragraph essay, this piece of writing reaches into your heart and tugs at your innermost emotions. I think I shall post it, but that will be separate from this. But, I digress.

I have been thining about my safety-net of friends while writing this. I circulate around guys more I think because I feel protected when I'm in their arms. I know that is right because of the men I find the most comfort around. I want to publicly thank my two best friends.

Michael, I know that you will always see a part of me as a small child, no matter how old I grow to be. I can always count on you to cover my ears when people say bad things and you certainly do snap whenever someone tries to hurt me, even if it may be a joke. I'm going to miss you more than anything around this time next year. <3

Samuel, my own part of God's heart. Can you believe it has almost been a whole year of the best friendship ever? One great, fabulous, snazzeltastic year. I say, "I need you" and there you are. You give the best hugs and there is deffinatly some sort of connection through our brains. You can tell exactly what is going on in my head, always. I try to do the same for you darling. What am I going to do without you? <3

I love both of you more than words can express, and nothing could ever possibly change that. Never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment