Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stupid Commercials

Some commercials are just plain stupid. Like Clearblue pregnancy tests. "1 in 4 women misread a traditional pregnancy test". I am sorry but 1 in 4 women must be complete idiots. It's either a plus or a minus. Plus means yes, you are indeed screwed, and minus means, nope, woohoo go have another drink. Then we have the "natural" male enhancements. Nothing is natural about wiener pills. And all of the men on those commercials are like 172 and look as if the most exciting thing ever was winning bingo this week. Change the channel and you've got the oddly sexual cat food commercials. I can't have cats, (allergic) but if I did I don't think I'd be mixing their food up in a crystal dish and petting them sensually. eHarmony. Why? What makes you think you know me well enough to find my soul mate? No, just no! And what about those hair loss or diet commercials where the before and after picture are defiantly not the same person?

Television once again will make you laugh when you watch the commercials!

1 comment: