Monday, June 14, 2010

Stereotypes

Let's just take a minute to talk about stereotypes. First of all, do they benefit anyone? Nope. So why have them in the first place. My absolute "favourite" stereotype has got to be the gay/lezzie one. So pretty much every girl with short hair is now a lesbian. I am guilty of being the kind of person who holds hands with my friends (male or female) anywhere and everywhere. I'm a touchy-feely person, yet I am straight. What a phenomenon! And then of course every guy with a slightly higher voice or not too much muscle. That ain't gay (all the time), that would be genetics my dear friend. Also, not every lesbian will kick your ass and not every gay boy frolics about and won't stand up for himself. LIES. And newsflash, there is a pretty wide spectrum. You can even be bisexual (as in you like both men and women) which I know may shock some, but it does indeed exist! Cut the crap and realize that your sexual orientation only charaterizes your preference in mate, not your body or actions.

Another I just "adore" would be the so called difference between people better off finacialy and the people who have less. So I suppose that if you have money then you're a betch and are not someone I should trust cause money is the only thing that matters to you? How 'bout no. What if they work hard for their money doing something they love with good intentions and a wonderful soul? There are some pretty mean poor people. Suppose someone is a little too fond of the drinkies and as an effect creates a hostile environment. Not saying the money thing has anything to do with alcohol...but I digress...

Lets see...what else can I throw in here. Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. Go to school. Get off your lazy ass and stop worrying. Smile and let loose. Goodbye and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment