Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Post for Sam

Hello Sam,
Yes, I am speaking directly to you. You got sassy today because I haven't posted in a while when indeed I was planning on it. However, in addition to my post tonight I have decided to single you out and write you my thoughts. YES! That mass of strangeness that frightens even me! I am terrified by my own brain. I have no control over it whatsoever. I made a summer playlist on my iTunes. I'm listening to it now and it's on a Gavin DeGraw song called In Love With a Girl. It's not that good to be honest but I like the sound of his voice so whatever. For some reason my iTunes has also decided to start skipping like a CD with a scratch on it. Rocket Power. Good show. I miss it. Catdog. Hey Arnold. Football head. Helga and that guy that always shows up behind her when she's spilling her soul about Arnold and then punches him in the face and breaks his glasses. He must have alot of glasses. Arte. Wheelchair. DANCING QUEEN! Ooh! Gavin DeGraw song just finnished! Now 99 Red Ballons which is kinda sad but there's a verse in German so I'm cool with it. Not sure who it's by. I got it when Hanna and I made a mix CD. We called it Swim Fishy Swim. Not sure why... We are strange. Woods. Pilgrims. Teepi made of heavy branches. Twine twine, never enough twine. The river seemed so much deeper when we were 5. Walking on the ice into neighbor's yards by accident. Sara going through the ice. Hanna F U! You were not stuck in that tree and I ran into a glass door because of that! I slammed it on my hand that day too! You guys suck! Sorry for getting milk in your hair Susan. I do not say milk weird! AHHHH!!!!! Monkey monkey underpants, the end!

There ya go Sam. A post for you and really no other purpose. Enjoy it darling. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment