Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friendship

Friendship. I have decided, is like the relationship between the shark and the fish that eats crap off the shark's belly. No, not like, "Hey, I'll lick your tummy if you promise not to kill me!" More like, "I'm gonna stick to you and I know you'll keep me safe". The shark is a protector. Sharky will send any other predator away with a bloody tail if they tried to attack fishy. All because in reality, that shark needs the little fishy just as much as little fishy needs big sharky. There is nobody in the entire big blue ocean that little fishy looks up to more than big sharky. Fishy will do all in it can for sharky, no matter what. This analogy officially made more sense in my head...
Biffles for Liffles
<3 SL <3 MP <3 HM <3 MW <3 AH <3 everyone else <3

No comments:

Post a Comment